Constructive Mistakes in SVG.

Mistakes in SVG

Constructive Mistakes in SVG:

I was trying to code a Bishop’s mitre in SVG, but I made a mistake in the code... however, with art, mistakes are serendipitous and an impetus to further creativity. So I ended up with this creepy-looking gravestone instead. You can code HTML-5 game graphics in SVG, and I always love creepy graveyards in games.

Requiēscat in Pāce
Figure 1:  The resulting Gravestone image.


Figure 2:  What the image looks like when exported as a PNG.






You can locate the source code of this gravestone image at my Codepen Account.

Figure 3: There is usually a graveyard in The Legend of Zelda titles!

You can locate the source code of this triforce image at my Codepen Account.

Figure 4:  Link has desecrated many’s a would-be final resting place in his time!

You can view the source code of the above Link Sprite at my Codepen Account.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Naming of Sets in Set Theory:

An Introduction to Modern Geometry: The Directed Line Segment

The Quantity of Syllables in Ancient Greek